Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Swap Received

Well I was delighted to know my swap partner for the Handmade Gift Exchange received my package yesterday.  I was waiting to blog about it until she received it.  There was a Flickr group to share what we made and I had only posted a picture of the snowflakes on it. I did not want to spoil the surprise of the finished gift.  I made those snowflakes into a swag to hang over a door, mantle, where ever.  Also I had painted a small ceramic christmas tree tipped with snow.  And of course I threw in a few Avon christmas items of balm and hand cream. She emailed me saying she really liked them.  I can't wait to see what she has sent to me. This was a really fun swap to participate in.  I had forgotten to take a picture of the ceramic tree.  I hope my partner will post on her blog. Her blog button is on the right side of mine.  But here is the snowflake swag.




1 comments:

Grateful4Crochet said...

The snowflakes are super cute!