Friday, January 13, 2012

Loom Hat Finished

     I finally managed to follow the tutorial on how to finish off the hat. Looming is amazingly easy. Anyone can do it. You Tube is amazing at showing you how to start it off, do different stitch patterns and finish it off. It's a nice change from crochet. If carpel tunnel is setting in from too much crochet, this is a nice change. HAHA
     So this was the picture on the loom.

     And the finished product. 



   And I had a nice surprise in the mail from my lovely talented friend in Ohio, her handmade jewellery. I am trying to convince her she needs to setup and Etsy shop to sell her wonderful items. Thanks so much sissy!! Love them.



I also got a chance to crochet and cozy up with the cat.  Nothing is more cozier. 


Happy Friday the 13th everyone!

5 comments:

Criossa said...

HAHAHA! I am sitting here trying to type over my cat :) I love the hat you made. I have made a bunch of the ribbed ones this year. I made a sweater too (not the prettiest but real warm). I can not knit to save my life but I am in love with the looms :)

becktovintage said...

Lovely kittie. I like cats and dogs so so much. I have to find a loom in Turkey. Because your hat is wonderful. So beautiful. And you are so lucky to have good friends. Earrings and necklace are beautiful.. I ll look at Etsy shop for her. Thank you very much..

laydilyke said...

Thanks Criossa. Loom knitting is fun. I'm not a fan of standard knitting. Thank you Becktovintage.

Julie said...

I like your hat. I would love it if you shared it here:

http://juliejewels1.blogspot.com/2012/01/show-your-stuff-6.html

Vero said...

hola!que lindo blog!te invito al mio,y i te gusta seguime,amor y paz en tu vida