Monday, February 6, 2012

Granny Squares

Keeping with Tuesday's Tallies and One A Day, that could be a square a day, a row a day, I've gone back to an on going Granny Square Afghan.  It's a neutral male color scheme I guess.


This square is going to be a larger one, close to a four square size of the rest, to fit into the mix.  I joined on 5 smaller squares yesterday while my honey watched the Super Bowl.  Meh, I'd rather watch the Stanley Cup final.
    I want to get my hearts finished up this week to make a Heart Garland.  I also listed my V-Stitch Cocoon Shrug on my Etsy this weekend.  That's another goal, to get more things made and listed on Etsy.
    Happy Tuesday Everyone!!

7 comments:

Susanne Tyree said...

Thank you for becoming a follower of my blog, and I am so sorry it took me awhile to thank you personally. My husband just received a bone marrow transplant and we have been swamped dealing with the details of all of that. I have joined to follow you and we crocheters always seem to find each other don't we? I love granny squares, and it looks like you have something fun going on with the hook.
have a great week,
Susanne :)

becktovintage said...

Very beautiful granny squares. You know I like granny squares very much. Are you making cushion covers or throw from these squares...

Unknown said...

I have awarded you the Versatile Blogger Award
http://macscrochet.blogspot.com/2012/02/another-award.html

Ali x

laydilyke said...

WOW, thank you Ali. I will have to follow up with this later today after work. Thanks for following Susanne. I hope your husband gets better soon. Beck, I'm making a throw with these square. Have a good day!!

Astri said...

I love the idea of these colors for granny squares. Good job!

Tracey said...

I just wanted to say I love reading your blog and I have chosen you for the Versatile Blogger Award!!
You do such wonderful and beautiful work. :)
http://whistlestopcrochet.blogspot.com
Have a great day.

Unknown said...

Great Granny Squars!! I haven't tried them yet. Maybe one day when I am feeling brave. Thanks for sharing with us at Link It Up Thursday.