Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Happy Valentine's Day!

Why couldn't it fall on a weekend. When you're more relaxed. Not trying to wake up for work, make the coffee, forgetting to put the garbage out the night before only to remember as the garbage truck goes by. Anyway. I did put together my Valentine's heart swag. 


I also worked on Granny Squares last night.

I took another picture later today of the heart swag hanging from my shelf of my Cherished Teddies.

Any my honey surprised me today with the Valentine's classic, dozen red roses :)  Thanks honey!

I also forgot to post about the hat I made on the weekend when I went to my Stitch & Bitch with the girls.  It used 2 strands of bulky weight yarn which made the hat quite thick and warm.  But it turned out well.  I think I'll put it on my Etsy Store.











4 comments:

hooksandyarns said...

Pretty granny squares - and I love the Valentine's heart swag. Happy Valentine's Day. :)

becktovintage said...

You are so lucky that you ve got roses for Valentine's day. Nobody gave me any roses.. Big sorrow... By the way I like your shelf with teddies... It is a very good idea to make hearts swag hanging.. It seems so good. Best days....

laydilyke said...

Thanks ladies.

momto8 said...

your swag is just the perfect touch!