Saturday, March 23, 2013

Finished Objects

I finished my granny circles blanket last night, just in time for my cousin's shower as it's her wedding present.  Most of the week was spend doing final rounds and edging.  I also have a throw away bouquet for her.  I hope she likes them both. 

It's hard to get good pictures when it's still so cold outside to take ones in 
good light.

Close up of the border.  I know it's hard to see the white peaked edge and the background.

Below is just a fun pic I took that I posted on instagram.  The sunlight was 
coming through the basket.


My other finished object is my Alpaca wool blend scarf.  
It's 54" in length besides the fringe.  I have it up on my Etsy Shop.



Happy Weekend all!










5 comments:

byhooks4u said...

What a wonderful gift. I am sure your cousin will just love it. Very pretty.

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous blanket & Scarf!

Navy Wifey Peters @ Submarine Sunday Link Party
http://usscrafty.blogspot.com/2013/03/submarine-sunday-24.html

hooksandyarns said...

Your cousin will love her new blanket - it's so pretty. The scarf looks pretty too. :)

Ruths datter said...

So lovely. You are so clever.
Hug

Angela said...

Your blanket is just wonderful. What a great present!