Saturday, March 9, 2013

Granny Crazy

Well this week I've been focused on getting these done.  From the meager circles into the squares.  I finished squaring them up with the white last night.  


I've been blocking each one.  


To joining with a light pink, stash busting with that colour from a yarn sale a few summers ago.

And I managed to join this section last night watching TV.

I'm trying to get this done in a few weeks for my cousin's wedding shower as a gift. 
I hope she likes it. 




5 comments:

Sara @ My Merry Messy Life said...

That is so beautiful! I love the colors you chose and I really like the circles within the squares. Thanks for sharing at Hookin On Hump Day!

Unknown said...

ooh that is super pretty; I really love the colours - awesome!!

Minding My Own Stitches said...

Very pretty.How are you joining them? SC?

Unknown said...

She's gonna love it! I would totally love it..she better love it! LOL

Ana Love Craft said...

So adorable!!!Love the colors! Thanks so much for sharing. Would love to have you visit me sometime.
Have a fabulous day!
Hugs from Portugal,

Ana Love Craft
www.lovecraft2012.blogspot.com