Saturday, April 5, 2014

Birthdays

Another year older and wiser. Now that I'm in my 40's it's not too bad.  I still feel younger at heart but the
body may say different.  Haha. My mom called me on my birthday and sang happy birthday
and reminded me age is just a number.  I had to laugh. 

Anyway, my team at work surprised me with a few goodies.

Yummy Butter Pecan cake and rum. Gotta love spiced rum.


It was the first birthday in a few years that I worked it.  I usually take it 
off for vacation but there was no point being on a Wednesday. So I took Friday off instead.
I haven't really crocheted much this week.  I have got addicted to Farmville's
tablet version of their game. 


I bought myself some Tulips, my favourite.



Honey and I went for a walk in a nature park early in the week as it was
finally nice spring like weather.  I was surprised the deer were out walking
around the paths. There must have been at least 8 we seen.


Last week I forgot to share the cushion I made with these
squares I had got off Ebay a while back.  It really brightens up
our new furniture. Of course I love owlies. 







0 comments: