Sunday, May 11, 2014

Distractions

 
Happy Mother's Day weekend ladies!! The only crochet I've been managing of late is working on
the border of my squares blanket.  It's about baby/lap size.  I may just keep going with border to make
it a bit bigger. 
 
I received my second Cath Kidston item this week.  It's so cute.  I love this purse.
It goes with my coin purse as well.
 
This game here has been my distraction from crochet.
Well, more like addiction.  It's the tablet smartphone version
from the one on Facebook.
 
 
But another distraction is the gorgeous weather. We got some
flowers and rose bushes this year. Usually we don't do much
with gardens and flowers.  But it's a nice change.
 
Two rose bushes in our back yard.
And this rail planter for the deck with a nice assortment
of colour.  I especially love the Dahlia's in the middle.

 
Happy weekend everyone!

0 comments: