Saturday, November 8, 2014

Time Flies....When You're Crafting


So last week I finished a few things I had been working on.  Above, the knitted chunky cowl that I listed on my Etsy. 


I also finished one of two owl stuffy orders.  I should finish the other this weekend.


And with the yummy yarn I got a few weeks back, I started a knitted hat for my honey.  I will also be using a darker a lighter colour in this hat.  I was going to try a cable knit hat but I couldn't find the right pattern. And when I did, it was to knit in the round and I had already started the ribbing edge. I was just going to knit then sew up after. I didn't want to take it apart as the ribbing process is boring enough for me to have to do it again. 


I finished the other Earphone pouch last weekend and delivered to the new owners.  Hopefully these youngins will show their friends and request more.


I made a trip to the fabric store today to see what holiday goodies they had in and above is what I got. I found those cute scissors that look like a bird for 1/2 the price. I fell in love with this snowman fabric.   Now to pick a project for it.


More lovely holiday fabric.


I also got these panels from Ebay.  They will make an adorable wall hanging.


And for last weeks nature walk.....






There is a few areas where these cute chickadee's land right in your hand.
Yes, I'm starting to be one of THOSE people, the bird watcher.  



HAPPY WEEKEND EVERYONE!!

1 comments:

hooksandyarns said...

You sure have been busy - lots of nice projects. That's amazing that that little bird is sitting on your hand. Have a good day. :)