Saturday, July 11, 2015

Small Progress


Yesterday I had off and got to hit a thrift store.  I found this J.K. Rowling book for .50 cents. 
I enjoyed a long overdue visit with my chiropractor. The shoulder is feeling a bit better but of course that usually means having to keep going to keep the relief up.  I've worked on this shrug a bit. I got quite a few rows done last weekend while we were driving through the county.

But I must admit, I have a new addiction.  Jigsaw puzzles.  I had ordered a few from a site I found.
Bits & Pieces. They have puzzles, home and garden decor items etc. I picked one of a cat in a door way with flowers. Of course I didn't realize it was a round puzzle until it came. 


I've taken pictures each day of the progress. It's going on day 5.  This one is not so easy.

And I found this picture on facebook.  Can you imagine if it were true.  A girl can dream.


Happy weekend all!!!



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice puzzle with that cute cat! I also enjoy making jigsaw puzzles now and then, and yes, it's addicting :-)
I would faint form happiness if that truck filled with yarn arrived here...
It's good that there are dreams..
Enjoy your weekend, Sigrid

DesertNails8 said...

your puzzle looks awesome! I hope you have many fun hours with it