Sunday, February 21, 2016

Small Update


Hello all!!  There hasn't been must crochet happening here lately.  Just working on the border of the last baby blanket posted.  Life is busy with the cats.  The new one, Gideon,  is fitting in and has been playing more with our last addition, Pippa.  I love my baby cats but it's definitely more work keeping things clean with 4 cats. The oldest was sneezing so I've been giving him meds and the next oldest Tigger is getting skinnier by the day.  We've done all sorts of test but vets do not know what is with him.  We ordered some Prozyme supplement hoping it may help him.


I've recently acquired some more Cherished Teddies to add to my collection.
They are so adorable. 

And on other news.  I've joined a gym.  Finally taking the steps to lose the weight that has been acquiring over the years.  It's only been 4 days last week but I'm feeling good, positive and sore.
Cheers to good health. 



3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love your cats! I've also got 4 cats and yes, it's busy sometimes! But they are so sweet :-) I hope you can help Tigger <3
And good luck with gym! Way to go!
Take care,
Sigrid

Alicia said...

UN AMOR ESTOS GATITOS!!!!
SALUDITOS

Hazels Crochet said...

Oh it sounds like your cats keep you on your feet! I hope they are all ok.

I used to collect Cherished Teddies when I was younger but I fell away from it when I grew up.