Sunday, January 15, 2017

This and That



It's amazing how fast the holidays have come and gone.  I'm a creature of routine and found the holidays to be disrupting to my schedule, mostly my gym workouts.  I've been going to the gym for almost a year now at least 3 days a week.  I think I proved my honey wrong in thinking I'd stop going after a few months.  It's just become routine now.  Mostly for health benefits, build muscle and lose weight at the same time.  

We had a nice quiet dinner at home with the cats.  There was lots of hockey to watch over the holidays as well.  It was our one cats first Christmas with us and didn't seem fazed by it and possibly be the last for another who has been sick and getting thinner. 

I did work on a few projects and started this puzzle I got last year.

  

I made a hat.

Some holiday ornaments for gifts.





And the Christmas pictures of the cats.




Hope everyone had a great holiday and new year!!


1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your cats are so lovely! Sorry to hear about the one that is not so well...At least I'm sure he or she will have had a very good life with you.
Love that puzzle ;-)
And the hat and ornaments look great too!
Have a very nice 2017,
Sigrid